Hillside Benefit & Auction:
Friday, April 28, 6:00-9:00 pm
1301 Spruce St., Boulder, CO
Casual attire welcome
Join us and our extended Hillside community for a unique culinary event featuring regional food and drink pairings of the West. This casual and fun evening is an opportunity to celebrate our own unique journeys while collectively supporting local families with dyslexia and other learning challenges. We will have auction items for all, pull-a-cork event, and an opportunity to directly support other children’s journeys to become capable and confident learners.
Platinum Table Auction Items:
- Aspen Food & Wine Classic Tickets for two PLUS beautiful Aspen Condo
- Four One-Day Disney Park Hopper Tickets
- Two Premium Seats to CU Football Game vs USC and Signed Football
- Hunter Douglas Blinds
- A three bedroom condo on the beach at Zihuatanejo, Mexico for a week
- Farm to Table Dinner for Six at the home of Kathy Sherman
Online bidding will open for platinum items on April 21st.
All other silent auction items will only be available for bidding at the event. If you would like a proxy bidder for these items, please contact Lindsay Eddy.
Can’t come, but still want to support Hillside? There are many ways to help!
- Purchase a bottle of wine or liquor for the pull-a-cork event: $25 min. Please contact Erica Meyer to donate a bottle.
- Sponsor a Teacher to the Event: $50
- Sponsor the Event – Sponsorship opportunities from $250 up to $2,500 for families and businesses.