On Tuesday, December 4, thousands of donors will come together to support Colorado nonprofits like ours. By donating to Hillside on Colorado Gives Day a percentage of each gift will be matched by the Community First Foundation and FirstBank, allowing your gift to make an even bigger impact.
The heart of Hillside’s program is our faculty.
Our Faculty Support Fund allows Hillside to offer competitive benefits and professional development opportunities to retain our faculty and express our gratitude for the life-changing work they do every single day.
Beginning November 1, you can go online and pre-schedule your donation so your donation will automatically be charged on December 4! Follow the steps below anytime between November 1 – December 4.
How to Schedule Your Donation in Advance Starting November 1
- Go to www.coloradogives.org/
- Click on the “DONATE” button.
- Enter your donation amount.
- Under Donation Frequency, choose the option “CO GIVES DAY” to schedule it to process on Colorado Gives Day on December 4. *This is an important step to ensure your gift is counted towards our CO Gives Day total.
- Complete the other fields and click “ADD TO CART.”
- When all your scheduled donations are in the cart, finish checking out by clicking on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”, logging into or creating a donor account, entering or selecting your payment information, and then submit.
*If you pre-schedule your gift, please note that “today’s total” when you check out will be listed as $0 because your card will not be charged until December 4.Thank you for your generosity and support!