SUPPORT US –
SUPPORT US –
The entire family can fundraise to help support our scholarship fund!
- Fundraise online (kids and parents) at https://givebutter.com/c/hillsidebowls
- Click here to follow these steps to register and/or fundraise
- Parents and companies can also sponsor a lane for $250 (option on registration page)
- Parents can donate directly to our scholarship fund by donating online. Our goal every year is to fundraise at least $30,000 but this year we have $50,000 needed to fully support the list of kids who need aid next year.
- Families can get creative with letter writing campaigns, fundraising tables, selling projects, etc.
- Keep you eyes open for our silent auction that will open the week of April 24!
With the changing landscape of our educational system, dyslexic children need our program more than ever.
To make sure our students do not continue to fall more behind during a time they need us most, we are raising critical funds for our scholarship program. This fund will provide financial aid to our families who desperately need dyslexia intervention, but cannot afford it. Our list of students who need aid is larger than its ever been.
We know our community stands ready to respond, which is why we are asking for those who are able to please support our families who need dyslexia intervention, but cannot afford it.
We are hoping to raise AT LEAST $30,000+ to offer financial aid to our growing list of students in need. We currently have over $50,000 worth of need for next year. The amount we raise will determine how many students we can support.
If you are in the place to do so, please consider supporting this campaign. Together we can help our students continue to thrive.
If you have any questions about how you can support Hillside School, please contact our Director of Development, Lindsay Eddy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 484-903-9594.