We rely on Colorado Gives Day gifts to help support the programs we offer that make an impact on the entire local dyslexic community. Schedule your gift early to ensure we can continue to provide dyslexic learners, and their families, with the tools and knowledge they need during these challenging times.
How to Schedule Your Donation in Advance Starting November 1
- Go to www.coloradogives.org/
- Click on the “DONATE” button.
- Enter your donation amount.
- Under Donation Frequency, choose the option “CO GIVES DAY” to schedule it to process on Colorado Gives Day on December 8. *This is an important step to ensure your gift is counted towards our CO Gives Day total.
- Complete the other fields and click “ADD TO CART.”
- When all your scheduled donations are in the cart, finish checking out by clicking on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”, logging into or creating a donor account, entering or selecting your payment information, and then submit.
*If you pre-schedule your gift, please note that “today’s total” when you check out will be listed as $0 because your card will not be charged until December 8.
Thank you for your generosity and support!