EVENT POSTPONED TO SPRING!
We are excited to be back in person this year for our annual Celebrating Dyslexia event to benefit the Hillside Scholarship Fund. This casual and fun evening is an opportunity to celebrate our own unique journeys while collectively supporting local families with dyslexia and other learning challenges. There will be BBQ, beer & wine, and an opportunity to directly support the Hillside Scholarship Fund through auction items and a paddle raiser.
Saturday, October 1 2022, 5-8:00 pm
Location: The home and property of Kevin and Catherine Ruelas
$50 price includes…
- KT’s BBQ (GF/DF and Vegetarian Options)
- Wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages
This is an outdoor venue (picture above), casual attire suggested
Can’t come, but still want to support Hillside? There are many ways to help!
- Sponsor a Teacher to the Event: $50
- Donate an Auction Item by emailing Lindsay Eddy
- Sponsor the Event: Sponsorship opportunities from $250 up to $1,000 for families and businesses
Contact Lindsay Eddy with any questions.