Masks are required inside Hillside at all times. Per the recommendations of Boulder Public Health, we are asking that all masks be cloth, surgical, or KN-95/ N-95. Neck gaiters and bandanas are not considered adequate for masking.
- All teachers, administrators and other staff are required to wear masks at all times
- Parents are required to wear masks during drop off and pick up unless in their cars
- All students are required to wear masks while inside the school or when they cannot maintain 6 feet outdoors
- We will be providing students with “mask breaks” outdoors with two daily breaks
Thanks to our small class sizes, Hillside is able to meet and exceed all the social distancing guidelines set by public health:
These guidelines include:
- Maintain the 6-foot distance rule at drop off and pick up
- Ensuring the same staff will remain with the same group of students each day
- Classrooms will remain at four students, with cohorts limited to 8
- Restricting outside visitors
- Parents will not be allowed inside the building for now, except for emergency situations
Hillside has upgraded our HVAC filters that are known to be effective in helping with filtering out virus particles. In addition, we have purchased stand alone InvisiClean Claro Air Purifiers with medical grade air filters and UV-C light. Weather dependent, we will also keep windows open and/or move the classroom outdoors.