At this time, parents are asked to stay outside of the building with the exception of emergency situations.
Tours and Admissions
During the first semester of Hillside (until Winter break), Hillside will not be conducting any in-person tours unless there is an immediate vacancy available. New prospective parents will have to make an appointment to virtually tour our school during business hours. In the event qualified families need to visit in-person, all parents and students will have to wear masks, respect social distancing requirements and refrain from touching surfaces.
Any students entering the building for a learning assessment is required to follow the below protocols:
- Symptom check prior to arriving
- Only the student being tested is allowed in the building
- Masked prior to entering the building
- Student must wash their hands upon entering the building
- All assessments will adhere to social distancing requirements of a minimum of 6 feet between the assessor and student
- All materials and surface areas used will be cleaned and disinfected after each use